Monday 4 May 2015

The Royal Baby

Okay, so a little confession.. I thought it was Sunday and considering I normally upload on Monday's  so have absolutely no idea what I'm about to write about. I've just had a quick scour of BBC News and Buzzfeed, it turns out the Royal Baby's a pretty big thing- so lets have a chat about that shall we?!

Now, I love the Royal Family- every single one of them. They're blooming brilliant and so unsurprisingly, I spent all of  my Saturday morning refreshing every single news app, patiently awaiting the arrival of the new Princess. And what an absolute beauty she is?! I'm not going to lie to you, I did let out a tiny squeal when I found out and immediately text my mum with the words "THE BABY'S HERE" (which she didn't reply to for about 3 hours, can I just add)

www.popsugar.com

Anyway, enough of my own excitement- whilst the Princess was being born, I noticed that there's an awful lot of miserable arses in the world. The number of people complaining about the news reports and the excitement of the general population almost outweighed the positive posts and tweets about the event. I'd understand if it was dragged out ridiculously for days and took over every single media platform but it wasn't- one day, that's all. So stop being so bloody miserable and put up with it for a day, or turn off the TV. 

These events are exciting for British people- it's what we thrive off. A good ol' royal celebration and a bank holiday- what more could we have asked for?! 

Obviously, one of the most important parts of the birth was the Princess' name and, having a name like Victoria Kate, there was a tiny bit of hope in me that I could share a name with a Princess. Unfortunately, they picked a much more beautiful name of Charlotte Elizabeth Diana so no royal connections for me but how sweet right?

Let me know if you're one of the miserable arses or, like me, very over dramatic about the royal baby. And what would you have called her had you been Kate and Wills?

Cheerio! Xxx

4 comments:

  1. I really wanted her to be called Charlotte! shame about not sharing a name!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloe.blogspot.com x
    ~ check out my latest post? ~ tysm x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful name! I'm just jealous of all the Charlottes ^.^

      Delete
  2. Charlotte is such a beautiful name and she is so gorgeous. I understand the royal family isn't everyone's cup of tea but I agree with you, its no reason to be miserable. We should be very happy for them xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. completely agree! She absolutely beautiful <3

      Delete