Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas nonsense- Day #5

I wore my first Christmas jumper today and this excites me more than New Years Eve! I chose a grey one with Santa and a big white pom-pom on it cause if you're going to wear a Christmas jumper, you might as well go all out. 
Christmas excites are in full swing now! I'm 100% ready for Christmas films and snow and blankets- ready for turkey and jumpers and all the cake.. I'll be out shopping quite a bit soon which, of course, I shall be writing about! I will be taking lots of pictures at all the Christmas markets I go to over the next few weeks and I hope you enjoy reading up on my adventures ^.^

I feel these posts are very slow moving at the moment because not a great amount is happening- I spend all day in college, come home to finish college work and then go to sleep because I'm absolutely exhausted and the early mornings take it out of me! It's the weekend now though so I should have plenty of time tomorrow to plan good things and will be uploading a makeup post or a Christmas film review tomorrow.

Thank you for bearing with me- these post will most definitely get much better. There's just lots of life things going on at the moment and finding the time to sit down and enjoy writing posts is super difficult. Shortly however, everything will unwind and fit nicely into place.

I wish you a very happy Winter- I hope everything is going well for you all and I really hope you come back tomorrow to read whatever nonsense I write then. Sending lots of loves

Cheerio! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment