Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas Decorations- Day #12

First thing's first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! Today, my mum celebrated her birthday and so we all went to my Grandma's house to celebrate which was very lovely. One of the most exciting things though about it being mum's birthday is that now, the rest of my family start getting excited for Christmas!
 Until 12th December, I'm the only one really in our house who get's into the festive spirit but, as of tomorrow, my sister will start to get excited and my grandparents decorations will go out, then our decorations will go up and before you know it, it will be boxing day and the magic will be over *sad face*

We're putting up our decorations next Friday and so I'll be writing a big post on that and I want to do at least one collab next week so things are going to get super Christmasy over the next week. I break up from college really soon and as a college trip next week, I'm visiting the Christmas markets in Manchester which I will hopefully bring you along with me to so you can have that to look forward to.

(QUICK NOTE- upon re-reading this, I go into a little too much detail about a couple of digestive disorders. If you are eating/have just eaten, I recommend skipping the next paragraph. I would rewrite it but I have 10 minutes to upload this before it becomes Day #13 and I don't want to ruin my currently seamless streak of 11 blogs in a row!)
I feel rather rough- I fear maybe there was a bit of cross-contamination in my Grandma's kitchen. I suffer from coeliac disease and cannot eat gluten. For about 3/4 years since I was diagnosed, not one gram of gluten has passed my lips so I'm not 100% sure what a 'gluten stomach ache' feels like but I'm assuming it's like the one I'm currently experiencing. I don't just have a stomach ache but that's all the detail I'll go into for both of our sakes. Anyway, I've gone off on a tangent. What I wanted to say was I'm going to stop writing because I fear I may chuck up my tea (/diner/evening meal) any minute now but I need this to go up before 12!

I'll be writing, probably a 'Top 10' tomorrow so you can pop back for that and I promise I'll make it really festive and happy- even if I'm not feeling up to scratch. Okay?

Cheerio! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment