Wednesday 13 August 2014

Youtubers...

So YouTube got big quickly didn't it? And just like everybody else, I happily jumped on the bandwagon and now, over 60 subscriptions later, I'm hooked.. For some reason, I'd rather watch 10, 3 minute YouTube videos than a 30 minute TV show. I thought I'd share some (probably about 5) of my favourite YouTubers with you, especially as some of them need more subscribers cause they are great! ^.^

1. A girl who already has millions of subscribers, but who thoroughly deserves them and who makes me very happy is Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter. You can't not like Louise and I immediately fell in LOVE with her. She's just so happy and that in turn makes me happy! youtube.com/user/Sprinkleofglitter


2. Carrie Hope Fletcher's amazing isn't she!? I've already written about Carrie in my Favourite People post so I won't ramble on but her beautiful smile is so contagious and her positiveness and happiness she conveys in her videos just make me feel so warm and happy. I just love her. So much. youtube.com/user/ItsWayPastMyBedTime



3. I don't think this channel gets enough love which I don't understand because it's one of my absolute faves! Whenever a new WOTO video appears in my subscription box, I immediately have to stop whatever I'm doing, make a cup of tea and sit down to watch. Everything about the channel is exactly what I want in a YouTube channel and their podcast is pretty darn great as well youtube.com/user/WorldOfTheOrange


4. Isn't Gary C a great human? Not as widely recognized as he should be, but still a wonderful human. It's very difficult to watch a Gary C video and not be in fits of uncontrollable laughter and I adore the guy! youtube.com/user/CheekTV



5. Although not a 'youtuber', Tom Fletcher's YouTube channel makes me smile and laugh so much that I couldn't not include him! Both his music videos and vlogs are always so emotional and I, like many other people, sincerely miss the 'Dear Carrie/Tom' (whilst I'm writing this they haven't started again, maybe when you're reading this, they will have) youtube.com/user/tommcflytwitter


That is all, sorry it's not a particularly creative post- you'll find out next week why.. 
If you've read this far, thanks very much- love youuu!
Cheerio! Xxx

(email is still inactive, I will reply ASAP)

UPDATE: I WROTE THIS ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE I WENT ON A PLANE TO SPAIN FOR 3 WEEKS AND SO COMPLETELY FORGOT THE GORGEOUS DODDLEODDLE... she's awesome though so check her out too

Photo Credits:
Louise: sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.comhttp://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/mondays-are.html
Carrie: flickr.com/photos/carriehopefletcher/5849828310/?rb=1
WOTO: youtube.com/watch?v=HqqC5NelczI
Gary: youtube.com/watch?v=K0998ryxiYU
Tom: youtube.com/user/tommcflytwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment