Wednesday 20 August 2014

Three selfish wishes

I went away for three weeks which is why the latest posts haven't been so great.. I completely forgot that internet doesn't really exist abroad so I'd have to set up automatic blog posts. Unfortunately, it was 11:30pm, less that 3 hours before I had to leave to board a plane.. Anyway, I'm back now so hopefully *fingers crossed*, the quality will improve

Right, I was rather inspired by Aladdin for this video which I've been watching quite a lot lately. I like to think that one day, I'll have my own genie and will get my own three wishes. If this ever is the case though, I'm pretty certain I'll use them for like world peace, end to poverty etc. because that's just the right thing to do. However if I could have any three wishes in the world, these would be my choices:

1. I want to be able to speak every language in the world fluently- I know this is probably very slightly possible but it'd require so much dedication and brain power and insanity. I already study French at A level and that's difficult enough so there is no way I could ever learn enough foreign words to be fluent in all the languages- hence why I want to use my first wish on it instead. Just think how cool it would be to fly to any country in the world and be able to communicate with anyone there; I think it'd be cool anyway

2. I want a superpower. I'm not sure which one yet- but I want one. I'll write another post about that later when I've not spent more time on a plane than I have done asleep (because clearly choices like that require lots of thought and consideration)

3. I'm really struggling to choose between a few different things but I think I'd like to save my final wish to use in an emergency- kind of like Aladdin did (although I wouldn't trick my genie ^.^ ) There are a few other ideas I'd really like to have included but you never know when you'd find yourself in an emergency where only a magic wish could help you.

And those are my three wishes.. let me know in the comments what you think about my choices and what your personal wishes would be. I have so many ideas that I can't wait to blog about so make sure you check back next week

Thanks for reading- I appreciate it great amounts. Cheerio! Xxx

R.I.P Robin Williams- the best genie there ever was

No comments:

Post a Comment