Wednesday 21 May 2014

Welcome Along..

Welcome along! I’ve decided to set up this blog, just so I have a space to share my opinions and thoughts on the topics I care most about...
I’ll try to provide you with radio, Mcfly, Beyonce and Disney goodness once a week but if you just can’t wait that long, you can find my social media links at the end of this post ^.^
I look forward to hearing what you think and please let me know if there’s anything you think needs work- I am slowly but surely working on the layout, it’s just taking a while.
Cheerio! Xxx
Twitter- @vickywright97
Instagram- @vickywright_x


(Psttt, considering this is my first week doing this blogging stuff I’m going to do an extra introductory post on Sunday so make sure you come back and check that out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment